This is a old document and the steps mentioned here may not work for everyone. For latest version of instructions to access Vodafone Live!, please visit the link here
Hey .. finally managed to get this working on my HTC Touch HD. Not sure if this solution will continue to work forever or not, but just wanted to try something and actually it worked.
So here is what I did,
1. Connected to Vodafone Live! using my Nokia N95 and browsed the Sky Sports News channel
2. Waited for it to load in my Real Player
3. Stopped the real player and checked the properties and copied the RTSP URL
4. Noted the URL on my laptop and shut down my N95, transferred my Vodafone SIM card to the HTC Touch HD
5. Started the Touch HD mobile
6. Opened the HTC streaming software
7. Change the default connection point to “Contract WAP”
8. Enter the URL you copied from N95 in there and CONNECT !
The URL will be something like below,
It works, and you can see the photo below !
Try yourself and let me know your comments on this.
I have just tried this and it worked for me. Not sure if the same URL will work tomorrow or not but its worth trying.
DISCLAIMER – I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR MOBILE BILL OVERRUNS. ENSURE YOU HAVE THE MOBILE TV SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE YOU TRY THIS.